Current Skin Care Routine
I know I haven't blogged for awhile! I've had so many ideas for blog posts but absolutely no motivation to write whatsoever.
Its been a busy/stressful week having to sort out holiday plans and changing my car and every time I got home I just wanted to sit in front of the TV and eat my own body weight in junk food.
I thought in this blog I would share with you my current skin care/make up routine.
If you're unfortunate like me and have stupidly sensitive blemish prone skin, I want to share with you the products that have currently been working for me.
- Benefit's Refined Facial Polish to exfoliate.
- Benefit's Total Moisture Facial Cream to moisturise.
- Moving onto make up no I use The Body Shops Tea Tree Flawless BB cream (this is sposed to be good for blemishes and is so much lighter than a foundation.)
- I then top this up with Collections Long Lasting Perfection Concealer.
- Vitamin E wipes to take off any make up.
- Then I use The Body Shop's Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion
It's not much of a routine compared to some but I've been doing it for at least a month now and I've found that my skin has really started to clear up.
I did do a post awhile ago proclaiming my love for no7 but I got ill and after that it was like my skin fought back and the products no longer worked.
Now for the obligatory selfie unfortunately I don't have a before use of products one but this is currently how my skin is looking thanks to these products:
I promise to not be so slack in the next week and to be more motivated to write.
Thanks for reading! 😊