2015 Recap and 2016 Resolutions
2016 is upon us did 2015 really happen that quickly!? It doesn't seem that long ago that it was January 2015 and I was planning my trip to California.
This year has had ups and downs in many different forms and while I will not be carrying the negatives with me into 2016 I have learnt alot about myself as a person and will be taking this strength on with me.
On to the positives of the year:
Family - I have such a loving and supportive family and I am so grateful for all of them!
Friends - This year has shown me the true meaning of friendship those who are truely there for you and those who are only there when it benefits them. I'm so grateful for the close friends that I have and for those I have become closer to as the year has progressed.
here. I am so fortunate to have had this opportunity and worked very hard to save the money for it. It showed me how much I want to go travelling and experience new sights, places and different cultures. I am very fortunate that I have the opportunity to visit America again, New York this time!
The drawing course was something completely different I had always loved drawing when I was younger but had never mastered any technique. This class was a release a couple hours each week where I did nothing but draw something new - I was even kind of good at it if I do say so myself one example being this.
Work - My job has helped me grow as a person this year I have been offered new opportunities and done things completely out of my comfort zone. I know this will continue and I will be offered more opportunity which excites me.
I don't normally make New Years Resolutions but this year I am making an exception for next year I will:
- Continue travelling and exploring new places.
- Join martial arts for Beginners and take up Yoga again 2016 will be the year I gain some fitness back and take better care of my body!
- Continue drawing I have recently purchased 642 Things to Draw as a motivator.
- Leave the negativity behind accept the things I cannot change.
- Focus more on the loved ones that are always there for me and less on the ones who are not.
- Start writing fiction again - the novel is not going to write itself!
I will go into 2016 with a clearer mind and a focus on bettering myself.
That is my round up of 2015 and my resolutions for the year to come.
Thanks for Reading!