Weekly Sunday Roundup
What I've done this week:
This week has been one that has flown by quickly and I don't feel like I've done that much bedsides working. Finally I have my second module for the distance learning degree I'm completing. I've seen friends had a good catch up and a laugh which was much needed! I've gone to pad fit for the first time in two weeks thankfully it wasn't as hard work as I thought it was going to be. Then mostly this weekend I have been seeing family and looking after my grandad. Got stuck into two new reads and tonight I will be going to see Bridget Jones's Baby a bit of Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey never a bad thing!
What I've been watching:
- The O.C. - got to love American teen drama series. In this one in particular Seth Cohen. I'm on series 3 and addicted to the glossy drama.
- Game of Thrones - rewatching this currently and have to say I forgot how good it was.
What I've been reading:
- Beautiful Broken Things- Sara Barnard - a sad but we'll crafted story about friendship and how our experiences shape who we are.
- After You - JoJo Moyes - the sequels to Me Before You. Only just started this but I'm hooked I love her writing style and I'm interested to see where this story goes.
What I've Been listening to:
- The First time- Ella Henderson
- Skeleton- Gabrielle Aplin
- Without Him - Christina Grimmie
- Salvation- Gabrielle Aplin
Blogs I have loved this week:
Rhianna's blog on the 7 ways we are all Bridget Jones. Such a funny and true post in time with the new film release!
5 ways to detox your life from Thumbelina lillie, made me fancy starting up yoga again.
8 Ways to get Excited for Autumn from Jemma at Dorkface. Love this time of the year!
I loved looking at all the swatches from Jasmine's custom eyeshadow palette. So many pretty colours!
This review of MAC'S Mehr Lipstick from Freshly Pressed Beauty. This has to be my favourite MAC lipstick.
Vicki's blog on the Lush Showcase. I need to buy all the lush Halloween and Christmas goodies!