Today is the first day of the new year (where did 2016 go seriously!?) I thought I would share with you all my goals for the coming year.
1. Travel more - I've already got two holidays in the works one being Prague and the other being Iceland. I'm super excited to see more sights and explore new places.
2. Write a book - this has been a goal of mine since I was a teenager. I always manage to come up with the storyline but never get round to actually writing it down. This year I really want to have a go at getting something written, I have an idea that I think is quite interesting and hopefully if I stop procrastinating I can get something down.
3. Focus more on myself - I've spent the majority of this year worrying about other people. Chasing after people who don't make time for me. I'm tired of chasing after people if people want you in their life they will make time for you it is that simple. This year I'm going to focus more on myself and give my time to people who deserve it rather than those who don't. I lost myself abit this year with everything I had going on, 2017 will be all about finding myself again and focusing on what I want and where I want to go.
4. Increase my blog traffic - this December I had an insane amount of views while completing blogmas I want to continue to build on this and blog more frequently. Hopefully increase my following and increase the views for my little corner of the Internet.
5. Possibly start YouTube - this is one I'm thinking about hesitantly one because I'm not sure how good I am at speaking on camera, but I feel YouTube would be a good way to increase my blog traffic.
6. Do something crafty - I want to find a craft/hobby and perfect it. I love creative expression and I feel perfecting a craft is gaining a brand new skill. Hopefully if I find something I'm good enough at I might even start an Etsy.
7. Work harder at my distance learning degree - I'm doing quite well in this area but I want to work harder and keep getting good grades. Hopefully if I work faster I can get it completed in a shorter period of time. So far I've managed two solid 2:1 grades so more of this maybe even some firsts.
8. Focus on positive relationships - if someone doesn't message you back or seems disinterested they are, it's as simple as that. Don't go chasing after guys that only have time for you when there isn't a better offer. I've done enough chasing thus year I will only put effort into guys who are interested I'm ready to be the chasee not the chaser.
9. Spend more time with family - this is an important one for me I'm very family orientated and a few members of my family have been ill recently and I want to make sure I see them more often.
10. Have more faith in myself - I want to believe in myself more this year. I want to remember my self worth and that I am capable of more than I give myself credit. Overall a little more self confidence this year would not go amiss.
What are some of your goals for this year?
Thanks for Reading!