Paramore Live Genting Arena
On the 14th of January I was fortunate enough to see Paramore live for the third time at the Genting Arena. They have always and will always be my favourite band and while I have loved all of their albums After Laughter has definitely settled itself firmly as my favourite.
The set list for the evening was as follows:
Still Into You
That's What You Get
Hate to See Your Heartbreak
Caught in the Middle
Told You So
Ain't it Fun
The concert was everything I had hoped for. There was non-stop energy from start to finish with bright colour projections as a backdrop giving fantastic lighting and effect.
I danced, I sang and I cried!
As per usual Paramore put on a fantastic show with the set list of new and old songs blending seamlessly together. Hard Times was the perfect way to open with a bang and the energy continued on a high all the way until Rose-Colored Boy.
There were many highlights from the evening but the moments that particularly stuck out for me were:
- Ignorance being sung through a megaphone (and each note was still flawless)
- Everyone shining their phone lights during Hate to See Your Heartbreak (the tears were flowing)
- Tyler and Sam nailing the bridge in Misery Business
- Idle Worship Live. Idle Worship Live. Idle Worship Live!
- The dancing during French Class.
- The Rose-Colored Boy/I Wanna Dance With Somebody Mash up.
After Laughter holds a special place in my heart and it was amazing getting to see all of the new songs live. I was sad when the night was over as I wanted to sing and dance all over again! Thank you Paramore for a fantastic evening!
I think the sign promoting TGI Friday's summed the evening up perfectly: 'No Hard Times, Only Good Times Around Here.'